Pinup UK Weekend Extravaganza Pinup Retreat Workshops & Photostudio
Pinup Retreat Workshops
All of our workshops reflect our values of Inspire, Empower, Support and Family. Each workshop is carefully crafted by phenomenal women who are leaders in their field who believe in our values as much as you. Groups are kept small so that every attention is made to every member with a focus on making them fun, insightful, exciting, inspirational and empowering!
Here is a list of our workshops and photostudio at a glance, click on the title to find out more and book your place!
- CANCELLED – Slaying Social Media – Amy Morse – All about social media, writing for your alter ego and making your ‘About’ page as fabulous as you! Half day workshop or 1:1 appointments available. Saturday & Sunday
- All About You – Jade Love – Love First Nutrition – Loving yourself and your food to achieve body confidence in every way possible. Workbooks and take-home e-books to continue your journey. 90 mins workshop. Saturday & Sunday
- Finding Your Inner Goddess – Alice Malice – Draw Out Your Goddess – To encourage you to create you own alter ego, put aside any confidence issues, embrace your womanhood and design your own inner goddess. The only thing stopping you is the confines of your imagination! 90 mins. Saturday & Sunday
- #NoFilters – Mz Bones – Pinup perfect poses & selfies without filters! Tips and tricks of the trade for achieving quick and effective hair and makeup for your perfect selfie with pinup perfect posing tutorials. 120mins. Saturday
- DATE CHANGED – Book in with us for Saturday 2nd December – e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to register – Popup Photostudio – Phase8 – Professional and fun with breathtaking results from Andrew, our Bristol based ‘Be a Pinup’ photographer. You can choose two looks and get 3 digital high res images and a folder of low res watermarked images for sharing on social media. Book in with our Pinup Popup Parlour for your Pinup makeover as an extra treat! Saturday & Sunday